Our goal at Marley Spoon is to make sure your box always arrives in perfect condition and ready to cook! As our boxes are packed by humans, very rarely there might be a small hiccup like an ingredient missing from your box.
You can report a missing ingredient through your account. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Log into your account and go to your “Orders” page
- At the bottom right of the order details, click on “Report an Ingredient Issue”
- Select the recipe and ingredients affected, then click “Continue”
- Select “The ingredient is missing”, then click “Continue”
- Feel free to provide further details, then click “Continue”
After the submission of your missing ingredient, you may receive a credit to your Marley Spoon account, as compensation for the inconvenience.
Please be advised that this option is not currently available through the app.
You can also reach out to us directly on our contact form so that we can ensure your feedback reaches the right team on the ground – your experience is the only way for us to continuously improve and excel!